~ One life - Live it ~

The following space will be holding contents about anything and everything from my space

Get Glitter Graphics

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Longing for your warmth..

In life, we feel so happy to be with only a select few and I have my own small world in that aspect-A few close friends. I wanted to write completely about my two very very close-to-heart friends - Janani and Aarthee. If you want,you can call this post a testimonial to these two friends of mine.
Whoever may come in my life as friends,no one can replace you both de. Never ever !
Dear jannu and aarthee,
My precious friends in life..I always feel the direct warmth in your words. U have never been rude to me. U made me realise the real relationship of friendship. U cared and still care so much for me and so do I. U r there to help me whenever I want and so am I,ready to help you. I would never like it if you are formal with me. I value both of you so much. U created sweet memories in the pages of my life and you will continue to stay fresh in my memories as well as my life!! We will be best friends forever and ever, I am sure ! :)
Remember our 11th and 12th standard tuition classes? hehehe.. So innocent kids we were..seriously immature and so much kiddish..! I just love to think of those days. Once we grow up, there comes this ego,pride,ignoring others n such mentalities. I hate these things too. I can't help it as I grow up. But whatever comes in life, U will remain close to my heart !!
Yeah,now back to tuition classes..remember the whole lot of childish looty? ;) Walking into the railway station, the train comes and janani says 'Namma train vandhurtthu de', and I say(read as 'mokkapottufy' :P ) 'Arivujeevi..Adhu namma train illa, Govt train' :P .Same dialogues the next day too,but this time Aarthee uses my Govt dialogue, and I interrupt saying 'Adhu Govt train illa de..Railways-oda train!! ' - lol ..Feelin so kiddish to think of those sweet days.A silent tear flows down my cheeks too.Where has all this kiddishness gone? Have I lost it or Are my present surroundings making me lose it? College isn't fine without you in it de.. Missing you both so much..Missing those days when we used to walk back to station slowly from Pallavaram after writing our tests at tuition in the worsttt way we could ! :P (Aarthee being an exception here ;) )
Those early morning classes when we used to cycle to the station as early as at 5.15 AM on those dark roads with just sodium vapour lamps to greet us on our way.. Great fun it was de.. Am missing those days too badly.. !! Wish I could get them back !
Idiyo,mazhaiyo,puyalo edhu vandhaalum, the trio will go to tuition celebrating it! :P hehehe..Heavy rains lashing and the thrill that we had in calling up the tuition centre from the railway station to inform our absence and alas,they won't believe that its raining and say 'Moonu kuttichathaan-um test-ku vandhu serunga seekram!' :P Don't remember what exactly happened,but I am sure we enjoyed such kiddy things so much.
Another unforgettable incident,it was getting late for Physics class and three of us were thinking if we really need to go. And I say,'Polaam de..chumma atleast polaam' and after a while we start to railway station still discussing if we need to go definitely and I keep on insisting that we must go.Atlast we reach Pallavaram station,climb a few steps and suddenly both of u hear a voice,'Hey bore adikum de..Veetuku polaam vaa' and that voice is mine ! :P We might have had those mischievous moments,but still we were serious that we should study and this seriousness is attributed to Aarthee ;-)
Janani-a kalaasaadha naal-ae ennoda diary-la irukaadhu..and thats how we made it to become the best buddies..and she still calls me buddy today..(Naan kannadi potriken nu buddy nu solli kindal panriya de dog?!! :X :P ) ..The reason for me to smile always..Not even a second passes without fun when I am with you!Used to argue and fight so much with her initially and never expected,we became close friends and we will never part.I love you so much jannu! :)
Aarthee,nevertheless,my boost for self-confidence..Sincere and motivates me also to be so..A tonic to keep my mind and soul ongoing..Never gets angry wit me..and she laughs for all my kutti kutti jokes..Adhula kooda u give me semma encouragement de.. ;) Studied together right from Kg classes,lost touch in between during 6th n 7th stds..but time bonded us back again.Thats the power of friendship! I respect our bonding so much aarthee! :)
I have loads and loads to talk about you both. But all I can say again and again is I VALUE YOU SO MUCH IN LIFE !
I met you in life and I realised what is real friendship !! A true friend can identify your tear even while you are walking in the rain.. I am sure you both are really really capable of doing that.. U r my gems in life..Will never forget u..Even if find a slight disturbance in my face, u can sense it immediately..Thats a real friend..U both are real true friends..I can tell this anywhere, am not exaggerating..The only thing is that I do not know to express my heart's feelings directly and properly..So I found a way to express my care and affection towards to you both, using my blog.
I cry everyday,and long everyday to get back to those lovely days. I could be what I am,when I am with you. Never ever needed to mask feelings. Be frank,be open and U never ever mistake me or mind me for being straight-forward..U r my true friends..I value you both so much. I know you will be with me forever in life and so will I ! Our bonding can never be broken by anything..ANYTHING!!
Come what may,I will be your friend forever! WE WON'T CHANGE !! :-)

1 Comments:

At 4:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey..
i must say u have had a wonderful time..
hope ur friendship lasts forever...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home