~ One life - Live it ~

The following space will be holding contents about anything and everything from my space

Get Glitter Graphics

Monday, December 03, 2007

Under the roof of the world..

Anything can happen under the same roof of the world..
Its only that people should be ready to face whatever comes in their way,even if the situation is expected one or weird one..
I came across this poem on the net when i was jus browsin aimlessly..
and i felt that i need to post it in here..Read on..

I keep hurting you and pushing you,
but I get you through your day.
I keep haunting you and taunting you,
cause I haven’t let you get your way.

You say that you love, u want me, u need me
you say that im life and you cant do it on your own.
But if that were true, then why do I hurt you,
why do I make you feel so alone?

Lights stretch across the water,
like your love blankets me.
But I always end up hurting you,
and that’s the pain you never see.

So the day has finally come,
as you fill with angry rage,
that iv’e made the decision to set you free,
and walk away from your cage.

I’m suppressing screaming,
I wanna run towards our place.
I’m sorry I won’t see u blow the candles out on your 18th cake.

I keep hurting you and pushing,
but I get you through your day.
I keep haunting you and taunting you,
cause I haven’t let you get your way.

Don’t know what feels right anymore,
don’t know what’s for sure,
All I know is it’s not fair to do this to you anymore.

I am your evil, and I can’t stand that pain.
In order to save you, I have to push you away.


-----
There are issues in which u can hav hope..But there are certain issues in which hope jus wont work out..When u r unsure if a thing will work out,dont hope for it to happen..This needs to be accepted at times..Something I felt and wanted to share with all of you..

-With regards,
HariPriya

6 Comments:

At 7:57 AM , Blogger VZVT said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:36 AM , Blogger Asmara said...

Tats so true girl... A very nice poem tat is.. keep posting on..
:)
cheers!
Asmara...

 
At 12:07 AM , Blogger HARI said...

Thanks asmara(Is tat ur actual name?Then nice name by-the-way :) )..
And ya,poems express emotions in d right way..Am not good at writin one..So i keep readin them on d net and post one wen it seems too touchy :) Thanks to those who are gifted with the art of writin poems :)
-love,
hari

 
At 9:23 AM , Blogger Asmara said...

hey haripriya..
Asmara is my pen-name btw...(anyway thanks)
Dint want to reveal my actual name here...
Keep in touch yaar...!



p.s:U know me in person.! :D

 
At 6:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,That sounds interestin..
Now I am actually tryin to scratch every part of my head to figure out who is this frnd of mine in the name 'Asmara' :P :D
Do let me know wen we meet in person..Am waitinnnn to knowwww :D !!!!

 
At 10:53 PM , Blogger Asmara said...

Will definitely NOT let u know babe..
But here is the clue...We've not met for long...

Keep guessing...

ASMARA...(The name means LOVE in Indonesian language) :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home