~ One life - Live it ~

The following space will be holding contents about anything and everything from my space

Get Glitter Graphics

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Break the rules !!

The title should have given you the feeling that I am here to write about the long-spoken issues like cellphone ban,dress-code and all other stringent rules imposed on the 'student'
community so far.But,I guess you are wrong.I hopped in to text about certain things I happen to notice everyday.One is 'breaking traffic rules'.This might sound simple or rather silly to you.But when you give a deeper thought,obeying traffic rules is worth a 'life' !!

You may ask me now..whether I abide by all the rules existing in the world.I can give you a frank 'No' for an answer.Anyway I am here to write about something that bothers me.So,don't bother about that 'No' I gave you and just read on.

The issue that I was talking about is-Using the pedestrian crossing:How safe is it?

I literally feel at times that there is no use of installing traffic signals when people just don't mind to follow it.I mean to point out at the two-wheelers and also four-wheelers who don't stop when the signal turns 'red'.But they are all ready to stop only when they have to avoid a fine from the traffic policemen.Or else they just speed up,not bothered about the pedestrians' life.This is total disregard for our fellow-beings.Aren't we gifted with that basic concern even?
Stopping for just a minute or two isn't going to eat up your precious time,but it will help save a precious life.Just give a thought.

When the signal turns red,Stop for a break instead of breaking apart someone's life!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home