~ One life - Live it ~

The following space will be holding contents about anything and everything from my space

Get Glitter Graphics

Monday, August 20, 2007

A milestone birthday..

As I start learning things from life..
My birthday this year,that is 2007, taught me a lot.. I experienced a different day, with mix of sweet and salty tastes..A day which started with a smile and likely to end with a tear(3 hrs more to end)..
I would say it has been a real special birthday with many wishes from all friends,old and new..I value all your wishes my dear friends..Thank you so much.. :-)
My day at college was bright and bubbly almost till evening, and slightly dull towards the evening, perhaps due to the gloomy weather..

I know i didn't act upto the expectations of some of my friends today..They know it themselves..I did not do it intentionally..But still please forgive me folks..I do act like nuts sometimes..

Then, later part of the day, alongwith checking out of special wishes, those as-usual-silly arguments cropped up at home..I have got used to it..They don't disturb me nowadays no matter what it's intensity is..Just taking them the take-it-easy way..

At this place,on my birthday,I would like to tell something to all of you..Thank you all for the nice feelings that you have given me till date..Hope I remain the same sweet girl to you all forever in life and Kindly bear with all my nonsense throughout.. :-)

Thus I learnt that life is full of different tastes..We just don't know what type of dish we are going to taste the next moment..So we can live our life fullest to this moment AND ALSO be ready to face the unexpected in the next moment..But I learnt that we just should not get disheartened and must handle every situation with a composed nature and pretty smile..Atleast I ll try to follow this in future and of course I am in the learning process.

On the whole,I thank God for standing with me throughout the smiles and tears I felt today and praying for a better future,for me as well as for everyone around me..!

-WITH LOVE,
HARI :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home