~ One life - Live it ~

The following space will be holding contents about anything and everything from my space

Get Glitter Graphics

Friday, May 18, 2007

A very simple poem from me! /)

I just wrote down what I got in mind..An imaginary situation..When sometimes in life we might get situations when we begin to think if the friends we have are really our friends..Well, let me leave it to you..Read on..

QUESTION MARK?

Why did I meet you,
Why did I talk to you,
Why am I your friend,
Am I really your friend;

Why do I tell you everything,
Why do we share so much,
Why do you like me,
Do you really like me;

Why don't I stop talking to you,
Why don't I hate you,
Why don't I, but trust you,
Don't I really distrust you;

Why are we concerned about each other,
Why are we fighting for silly issues,
Why are we calling ourselves great friends,
Are we really great friends;

Lots of things,common between me and you,
Am not sure if thats actually true.
But, something is common in these lines
'The question mark' which still remains.

-Copyrighted to Hari :)

5 Comments:

At 12:46 AM , Blogger HARI said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:39 AM , Blogger Arvind Natarajan said...

cool poem hari

 
At 9:09 AM , Blogger HARI said...

@Arvind,
I 'tried' a poem only...But adhu KK-oda kavidha maari mudinju pochu....lol....what say?

 
At 4:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

whos this poem about hari.own thinking which had striked is it .. k any how its cool...

 
At 10:30 AM , Blogger HARI said...

Hey @the last anonymous....

Ur good name pls?? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home