~ One life - Live it ~

The following space will be holding contents about anything and everything from my space

Get Glitter Graphics

Saturday, December 30, 2006

MISSING YOU ALL-->>

->>Dedicated to the best buddies who were with me in school<<-
* "I'm so scared of everything. I'm scared of how things will turn out when I'm gone. We may say our friendship will last forever. And I do believe our friendship is strong and will never fail because neither one of us will allow it to, but we have no control over the distance that stands between us. It scares me knowing that you are going to be laughing and smiling with someone else other than me. And what scares me the most is that someone is going to take my space as your best friend. I can't bare the thought that when I'm sad and crying, someone else is going to be here wiping my tears from my face."

* "I'll never find another friend to take the place of you. No one will ever touch my world exactly like you do. No one who's quite so thoughtful, no one I cherish so. No one will mean so much to me, I just wanted you to know."

* I'll be the sun on your gloomy day,
I'll be the light that shows the way,
I'll be your friend who listens to it all,
I'll be there to catch you when you fall,
I'll be there through the good days, the bad days, even the in betweens,
I'll be there for you my wonderful friend, I promise to you, forever and always.

* You came into my life not too long ago
And I want you to know that I'll miss you so
You mean more to me then just a friend, pal and a buddy...
You're the person I come to when my life is really cruddy...
Now that the year is coming to an end I hope that our friendship will never bend...
Like I said...
I'll miss you so
And I'll never let the memories of our friendship go !

[Source:aimgirl.com]

Precious friendship quotes:

-> "Never shall I forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend,as you will always find me yours."
- Ludwig van Beethoven

-> A friend is a person to laugh and cry with,
An inspiration,
Someone who lends a helping hand,
though friends may not be forever,
And they may not end up together,
The memories of a true friendship will last forever.

-> Friends in high school are forever young.
Unchanged, they're where you always will belong.
The crowd is never gone, the pleasure stays,
The music of the moment always plays,
The time remains a field of wistful grace
To which you may return from anyplace.
Of course, you may still know them later on
When you are someone else and years have run;
And you may love them dearly, and they you,
But time must make their friendship something new.
Meanwhile, flourishing within your heart
There is a whole, of which you were a part:
A group of friends, one in love and pain,
In whom your longing comes alive again.


*~~LOVE YOU FOREVER,MY DEAR PALS !~~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home