~ One life - Live it ~

The following space will be holding contents about anything and everything from my space

Get Glitter Graphics

Sunday, September 10, 2006

SUCCESS IS OURS!!

I just heard this from one of my friends and thought of sharing this with you,my friends.

"The road to success is not straight. There is a curve called Failure, a loop called Confusion, speed bumps called Friends, red lights called Enemies, caution lights called Family. You will have flats called Jobs. But, if you have a spare called Determination, an engine called Perseverance, insurance called Faith, you will make it to a place called Success. "


And what I feel is that..Never feel discouraged when people mock at you.I have experienced the pain of discouragement often.And I used to feel that I am not capable and thats why people do this to me.. But now I have learnt that we need to cheer up ourselves.And one source of encouragement for us is THE ALMIGHTY..So confide everything in God if you believe in him..He is 'omnipotent'..Always remember,even if everyone around you deserts you and leaves,there is a SOLE POWER,THE GOD who is ready to help you at anytime..The only line that keeps me up and going is "GOD IS OUR FIRST AND BEST FRIEND!!HE STAYS WITH US FOREVER,WHEREVER WE GO!!"..I hope that this feeling will lead to success one day.

1 Comments:

At 9:18 AM , Blogger Arvind Natarajan said...

hey very true...write on....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home