~ One life - Live it ~

The following space will be holding contents about anything and everything from my space

Get Glitter Graphics

Saturday, December 30, 2006

~~ ONE LOVE ~~

I am writing this specially for my school friends.

Life is a glorious gift that God presented us with.My dear friends,you are the glorious gifts that life presented me with !

I love you all to the greatest degree.I will never ever be able to get friends like you.I feel on cloud nine when I think about you people.You are precious gems to me.You made the most distinguished days of my life.The times we spent together will be cherished forever.


I feel elated that my school life gave me the most bubbly,animated,lively,cheerful,enthusiastic,energetic and high-spirited friends.I keep adoring their priceless nature.We never used to ignore each other for any cause and even if it happened at times,it was not for long.Though we used to have small silly arguments, those did not brush away the affection we had for each other.School was the only place where I used to enjoy a lot in the company of the most lovable friends.The merriment,glee,hilarity,laughter,highspirits,light-heartedness,liveliness that I experienced with the most dashing friends of mine in school is unparalleled.

Our unforgettable school life is still in my heart..those memorable days of fun.. those mirchi stuff we used to do together.. the class discussions.. hanging out at one of the worst canteens on this land[:P].. the never-ending assembly programme practice.. those early morning rushes to complete the display boards.. the prayer sessions that used to eat up half of the first hour.. the 40-min long wait for the each hour to get over.. the marchpast practice after school hours for sports day.. the external competitions that we used to take part and win prizes.. the culturals practice.. the voluntary service during school functions.. the punishments from principal and VP.. those PT classes to which some of us used to take our books to study for the test in the next hour[:P].. the fast revisions before entering the exam halls.. last bench chats.. and did I forget anything else??..

I just can't forget my last two years of school life.Those were the years when I got my ever-lasting friends.Those were also the years when I was able to establish contacts well with my old friends too.I got the most wonderful people on earth as my friends.I swear you will remain in my hearts till my end.

"Hey my dear friends,you have no match.I just can't compare you with anybody else."

Well.. Anyway time keeps sliding away giving us pleasures and pains in the long run.Really true ! Life is totally different now.I loved school more than this.And the saddest part is that I won't be able to get it back.The nostalgic moments keep lingering in my mind every now and then.I wish we all had studied together after school too.The pain takes over my senses unpredictably and there I am,digging my head into the pillow with tears rolling down my cheeks.


" Best friends never tell each other they are best friends, they just know. People say true friends must always hold hands, but true friends don't need to hold hands because they know the other hand will always be there. " I wanted you all to know that you are the most valuable friends I have ever been gifted with.

If at all I look back in life and try discovering my love, I will find that I had only ONE LOVE-"MY SCHOOL LIFE AND MY SCHOOL FRIENDS".


I miss my good old school days ! :(

I Love you all so much ! No one is going to take your places forever in my life. No one !

{*TEARS*TEARS*TEARS*TEARS*TEARS*TEARS*TEARS*TEARS*TEARS*}


3 Comments:

At 10:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOUCHE....
gr8 emotional post...
It jus makes any one reading it cry and remember their own school days...
it made me remember my happy days...

u r improvin a lot wit yr posts... keep going...
(u still sit wit yr dictionary??[;p] jus kiddin)
good use of yr vocabulary...
A really good post... though it was 4 yr school mates, i tot i needed to comment on this!!!

congrats!!
keep postin such gr8 ones...

all the best!!

 
At 11:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm...ore feelings...skewl days always remain closest to one's heart...and like u said it makes one sad to think that those days are over...

 
At 9:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A beautiful post hari.i simply loved it.i'm really touched
I can see that this has come from ur heart.
To all those who read this,i'm hari's school mate and i know what school life meant to her.
Hats off to hari for bringing out d feelings n emotions (not only hers) but all my school mates.
This is a beautiful dedication to her school friends n we all love it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home