~ One life - Live it ~

The following space will be holding contents about anything and everything from my space

Get Glitter Graphics

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Going Glitteryyyyyy :D

Glitter Words
My latest craze is for Glitter Graphics! For past few days I hav been browsin through the nooks n corners of the web for wallpapers,screensavers and glitter images..And 'Disney' tops my search list! I loveeee mickey and his friends,not to forget his lady-love Minnie!..And also Hello Kitty and other cartoons..I loveeee cartoons..Tagged kiddish for this and I love being this way..Almost into the kids' world,away from the cacophony of the world around..!

Cartoons are so cute..I envy their creators..Wish to make a few cartoons on my own someday in life..U can jus sit and keep admiring them the whole day,atleast I can..Cartoons make me dig my stationery dump to find out my pencils and start sketching(But my so-called mood needs to co-operate too!)..Wish we had a paper on cartoons in college,where we could draw cartoons for 3 hrs..3 hrs??-No I need more!! :D

How I wish someone could gift me a set-top box so that I could watch cartoon network all day..Some say-"U r too childish..Watch cartoons 24x7?Are u nuts?!.."Its okkkk..I watch them coz I love them..But I am a bit finicky too on choosin what to watch..Its difficult to explain..All those violent,boyish,action cartoons are strict No-No for me..And I hate powerpuff gals too :P
Tom n Jerry-Wah!Who doesn't watch them?!Can u name any?No way!

So I ll go on and on about my cartoon craze..I started with my glitter craze and now I desperately need to link it with what I hav written so far na..Yeah!Jus hav a look at the new look of my blog,I mean those "glittery cartoons" in the sidebar..

I bet U ll head next to download them!! :D Have fun! :)

Good Bye Glitter Graphics

-Luv n Warmth,
HariPriya :)

2 Comments:

At 12:32 AM , Blogger Asmara said...

Bringing out the kid within...:D :)

 
At 6:23 AM , Blogger HARI said...

;)
True..I hav always luvd tat..Its fun and when no one is gonna restrict u frm turnin into a kid by heart,why waste tat chance?! :D
It is said,"Age is jus a number" :)At times it gets proved.. ;)

-Haripriya :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home